The Elementies Mint Instruction
This is a step-by-step guide on how to mint the Elementie on the Solana blockchain.
1. Setting up Solana wallet
You can watch this video link to set up the wallet (Phantom wallet) or follow the instructions below.
You have many choices:
We recommend using the Phantom wallet, which is similar to Metamask.
First of all, visit the phantom website and follow the detailed guide — https://phantom.app/help/installing-phantom.
2. Buy & Deposit $SOL
$SOL is the native token of Solana, which is similar to $ETH on Ethereum. When you’re trying to issue a transaction, you must have some $SOL in your wallet to pay the gas fee (for example, if you need to pay 0.5 sol for the NFT, you need to add 0.51SOL to your wallet).
How to get $SOL? Currently, the easiest way is to buy some on the exchange you like, such as FTX, Coinbase, Binance, etc., and then withdraw them into your wallet.
Click the “Receive” button in Phantom, and you can see two menu items for a $SOL deposit:
- Send from wallet/exchange: You can copy the wallet address or scan the QR code
- Deposit from FTX: A new window will pop up and allow you to login FTX and finish the deposit operation
3. Mint the Elementies
- First of all, make sure the mint website URL is the same as in our OFFICIAL twitter and discord or website www.elementies.art!
Do NOT believe those DM scammers!
2. Click the “connect wallet” button and choose Phantom or your favorite wallet and Approve to connect to this website:
3. Then click the “MINT” button and approve the transaction in Phantom, that’s all! Make sure you have enough $SOL in your wallet to pay the mint fee & gas fee. To mint the Elementies, you need to have at least 0.5SOL and a few SOL for the gas fee.
4. When the mint goes through, the page will show the mint button again, and the spinner will disappear. A message will pop up saying that the mint has succeeded.
5. To mint more than one NFT, you need to press the MINT button again and send the new transaction.
We have no restriction per wallet during the public sale, but you can mint only 1 NFT per transaction.
6. You should now be able to view your minted Elementies in the Collectibles section of your wallet. Sometimes the blockchain will move faster than the site UI, and your token will show up in your wallet before the ‘mint succeeded’ message appears onscreen. If you want to mint again, it’s safe to reload the page at this point!
7. Feel free to share your minted Elementie on our Discord channel and Twitter!
The Elementies Team